We just launched at CES the VEE Wear OS: the most versatile, powerful compact wearable OS for cost-effective, low power smartwatches. Intuitive software tools and libraries let you take the lead in the wearable space to create amazing UI/UX, extend battery life, unlock unlimited watch faces, and create app ecosystems faster than ever.
More info and product brief at : VEE Wear Wearable OS for Low Power Smartwatches - MicroEJ
Official documentation can be found at:
- VEE Wear User guide: VEE Wear User Guide — MicroEJ Documentation
- VEE Wear UI tutorial on SDK 6: GitHub - MicroEJ/Tutorial-UI-Wearable: This project contains coding challenges to learn the basics of UI development with MicroEJ. The training is divided into 10 steps, each helping the user create the views of a smartwatch.
Find out videos of what we showed at CES:
- VEE Wear presentation Launch at CES 2024 at Las Vegas by Semir Haddad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKsmgWhy_y4
- MicroEJ: Empowering IoT & Smart Devices with Cost-effective Software Platforms, Vee Wear Smartwatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMlsTrLIY0
- MIJO CONNECTED Launches with Disruptive New Smartwatch Platform Built with MicroEJ Wearable OS: MIJO CONNECTED Launches with Disruptive New Smartwatch Platform Built with MicroEJ Wearable OS | Morningstar
- FACER: Facer and MicroEJ Team Up to Bring Over 500,000 Watch Faces to RTOS Smartwatches | by Ariel Vardi | Nov, 2023 | Facer
- MicroEJ/NXP Wearables Webinar - Extend ultra low power optimization on the i.MX RT500 + MICROEJ VEE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQBcEDi3KA
The MicroEJ Team.