We updated our MicroEJ Central Repository  with the latest libraries and functionalities.
The changelog below is a summary, with major highlights. To go further please consult:
- the Central Repository Changelog to get a full list of all new published modules
- the Changelog of each module for a full description.
The MicroEJ Central Repository is accessible by default in the MICROEJ Studio and SDK and provides libraries to enrich your applications and help development.
The MicroEJ Team
Latest bugfixes and improvements for Hoka, our HTTP server. For the new Hoka library itself, new functionalities have been added such as: new logging system, server instance builder, better URL support, custom 404 and 500 pages support, .properties file configuration, new HTTP verbs support and a lot more.
- Module “ej.library.eclasspath,base64” added (v1.2.0)
- Module “ej.library.eclasspath.collections” added (v1.4.00
- Module “ej.library.eclasspath.io” added (v1.2.0)
- Module “ej.library.eclasspath.stringtokenizer” added (v1.2.0)
- Module “ej.library.runtime.basictool” added (v1.6.0)
- Module “ej.library.runtime.property” added (v4.1.0)
- Module “ej.library.iot.hoka” added (v8.3.3)