We recently updated the sources for platforms supporting the STM32F7508-DK Evaluation board for STMicroelectronics . You can find the sources below hosted on our GitHub pages:
In this latest version v1.3.1, we changed the following:
- Scripts to build and flash (GCC and IAR).
- Platform documentation.
- Initial Hello World application files to compile the BSP without any platform (GCC and IAR).
- New Platform build using MicroEJ Module Manager.
- Update modules UI pack to 13.0.6 and NET pack to 9.2.3.
- Improve footprint.
- Fix TCP/IP task priority.
- Remove unused fonts.
Platforms use a STM32Cube BSP as their basis thanks to the STM32CubeIDE . Next, you can play with the foundation libraries examples available on our Github repository .
The MicroEJ team
 STM32F7508-DK - Discovery kit with STM32F750N8 MCU - STMicroelectronics
 STM32CubeIDE - Integrated Development Environment for STM32 - STMicroelectronics
 GitHub - MicroEJ/Example-Standalone-Foundation-Libraries: This project gathers all the basic examples of the foundation libraries.