Hello MicroEJ Developers,
We updated the Platform Qualification Tools to version 2.8.0. The Platform Qualification Tools (PQT) allows to run automated test suites on MicroEJ platforms to ensure that the Virtual Execution Environment and its libraries are correctly integrated.
This new version allows to test the Low Level implementation of NET, Wi-Fi and Watchdog foundation libraries, this version also adds updates to other testsuites.
As a reminder we also have documentation about using the PQT so that qualifying your platform is easier than ever:
- to better understand what qualifying a platform means consult this documentation page.
- to master how to automate tests execution with a third party toolchain read this tutorial.
You can find a more extensive changelog regarding the tool itself below.
NB: this repository contains preparatory work for SSL and security test suites, these are not available yet.
The MicroEJ Team
- Add NET Test Suite for MicroEJ NET Packs 10.0.0 and higher.
- Add Watchdog Timer Test Suite for MicroEJ Watchdog Timer Packs 2.0.1 and higher.
- Add ECOM-WIFI Test Suite for ECOM-WIFI 2.1 and higher.
- MicroEJ Core Validation (Java) 3.1.0.
- MicroEJ UI Validation (Java) 1.1.0.
- Reformat MicroEJ Core Validation and MicroEJ UI Validation to use standard MicroEJ Test Suite flow.