Hello MicroEJ Developers,
We updated the Platform Qualification Tools to version 2.5.0. The Platform Qualification Tools (PQT) allow to run automated test suites on MicroEJ platforms to ensure that the Virtual Execution Environment and its libraries are correctly integrated.
This new version improves on the use of your preferred third party toolchain, fixes part of the documentation and improves on the automated build of platforms.
As a reminder we also have documentation about using the PQT so that qualifying your platform is easier than ever:
- to better understand what qualifying a platform means consult this documentation page.
- to master how to automate tests execution with a third party toolchain read this tutorial.
You can find a more extensive changelog regarding the tool itself below.
The MicroEJ Team
- Platform Configuration Additions 1.3.0 (see
- IAREW run script compliance with latest specification (the executable file can be provided as first argument).
- CDT_GCC run script compliance with latest specification (the executable file can be provided as first argument).
- URLs in the documentation.