We have a new version of MICROEJ SDK available, v5.8.0. This version is a minor version; here is an excerpt of the features and fixes included:
- Added improvements in Outline view and Instance Browser view (new Owner column, new filters) of the Heap Viewer.
- Enabled on/off tags in the MicroEJ Java format profile.
- Updated Code template for Widget.handleEvent to use MWT 3 API.
- Fixed default Ivy settings file not created at startup.
- Fixed topological order in Application classpath.
- Added Gradle dependency line in the generated Javadoc of an artifact repository
- Removed META-INF folder from firmware-multiapp skeleton.
You can update MICROEJ SDK starting with Distribution 19.05 using the
Help > Check for Updates feature.
Find the complete changelog of MICROEJ SDK at docs.microej.com.
The MicroEJ Team.