We have a new version of MICROEJ SDK available, v5.7.0. This version is a minor version; here is an excerpt of the features and fixes included:
- Front Panels now can be resolved in the workspace allowing for easier development and testing.
- Foundation library implementations and mocks can also be resolved in the workspace.
- improved and more legible Dark Theme.
- improved error reporting for the Memory Map Analyzer tool.
- added fixes regarding the add-on processor not working in some conditions.
- added fixes for better JDK 11 compatibility.
You can update MICROEJ SDK starting with Distribution 19.05 using the
Help > Check for Updates feature.
Find the complete changelog of MICROEJ SDK at docs.microej.com.
The MicroEJ Team.