We updated our module repositories with the latest libraries and functionalities.
Central Repositories from v3.6.1 to v3.10.0
In these versions you will find:
- updated versions of UI libraries including MicroVG, MWT and widget.
- updated UI packs and new Abstraction Layers modules related to UI (vectorial graphics, DMA2D and MicroUI).
- updates to the Google Protobuf3 library.
- updates to the Hoka library (HTTP server).
- updated file system pack and its testsuite.
- updated security pack and its testsuite.
- updated network pack.
- new SSL and B-ON API modules.
- new NLS library and preprocessor tool.
- updated utility libraries (collections and executor).
More information in the Central Repository changelog: https://repository.microej.com/
The following Architectures and Packs were added:
- Tensilica Xtensa ESP32 GCC 7.18.1
- several UI Packs for Cortex-M4 GCC/IAR, Cortex-M7 IAR and Tensilica Xtensa ESP32 GCC
Release notes and changelogs of architectures are available here: MicroEJ Architecture — MicroEJ Documentation
New Abstraction Layer modules and libraries regarding vectorial graphics support were added:
- new “com.microej.clibrary.llimpl.microui-vglite” v5.0.1
- new “com.microej.clibrary.llimpl.microvg-vglite” v4.0.3
- new “com.microej.kernelapi.microvg” v1.2.0
- new “ej.library.ui.vectorimage-loader” v1.1.0
Several versions of the storage library and its implementation on top of a file system were added:
- new “ej.library.runtime.storage” v1.0.0
- new “ej.library.runtime.storage” v1.0.1
- new “ej.library.runtime.storage” v1.1.0
- new “ej.library.runtime.storage-fs” added (v1.0.1)
- new “ej.library.runtime.storage-fs” added (v1.1.0)
- new “com.microej.api.esp_idf” v1.1.0
- new “com.microej.kernelapi.motion” v1.0.0
- new “ej.library.wadapps.wadapps-multisandbox-fs” v1.0.0
- new “ej.library.runtime.basictool” v1.2.0
The Central and Developer Repositories are accessible by default in MICROEJ SDK and provides libraries to enrich your applications and help development. Please consult our Javadoc for more information.
The MICROEJ Team