Installation Error invalid type code: 00

I recently downloaded the MicroEJ Studio (Win64 which should be compatible with my computer) from the official website. The installation was ok except for this invalid type code: 00 Error I nomarlly get even after reinstalling the app multiple times.
This is what I get when I click on Show Details :

com.izforge.izpack.api.exception.IzPackException : An error occured

• in java.lang.Thread. run () at null:-1
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase. run () at UnpackerBase.java:235
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase. unpack () at UnpackerBase.java:275

Caused by: java.io.StreamCorruptedException : invalid type code: 00

• in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase. unpack () at UnpackerBase.java:253
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase. unpack () at UnpackerBase.java:431
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase. unpack () at UnpackerBase.java:484
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase. unpack () at UnpackerBase.java:592
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase. extract () at UnpackerBase.java:628
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.DefaultFileUnpacker. unpack () at DefaultFileUnpacker.java:65
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.FileUnpacker. copy () at FileUnpacker.java:141
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.FileUnpacker. copy () at FileUnpacker.java:182
  • in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.FileUnpacker. read () at FileUnpacker.java:204
  • in java.io.ObjectInputStream. read () at null:-1
  • in java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream. read () at null:-1
  • in java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream. refill () at null:-1
  • in java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream. readBlockHeader () at null:-1

At a point I decided to procced with running the application but that fails with a logged error.

Dear @callistus,

Can you specify the version of Windows you are using?

Regards,

Pierre.

Im running windows 7 professional 64bit with 64bit jdk…

Hi @callistus,

Can you do a sha1 of the installer? You should get 7f6c737ea7551810afaf1b092b0dce97c8c93896 for the installer 4.1.5 Win 64.

Regards,