- A MicroEJ SDK 4.1.4 or later
- A MicroEJ 4.1 Platform Reference Implementation imported into the MicroEJ repository. See
- An activated Evaluation or Production license.
- A working Java application that runs on the above platform simulator
- Create your player project using
File > New > easy-ant projectand choose
- Delete the
srcfolders from your recently created player project
- Right click on your Java application project and select ‘run as>run configurations’
commontab. Check save as
shared fileand apply to save launcher properties.
- A new file
___.launchwill be added to your Java application project. Right click on this file to
Launcher as Properties Fileand save it to the build folder of your player project.
- In your player project, open the
module.ivyfile and replace
<ea:property name="application.main.class" value="com.microej.example.Main"/>by this property
<ea:property name="virtual.device.sim.only" value="SET"/>
- Uncomment this line <ea:property name=“platform-loader.target.platform.dir” value="[path-to-local-platform]" /> and replace value path to the .bin folder of your local platform.
- If the Java application is a multi-sandbox application and has dependencies to the wadapps library, add the following dependencies to the module.ivy:
<dependency org="com.microej.library.wadapps" name="standalone" rev="[2.0.0-RC0,3.0.0-RC0["/>
<dependency org="com.microej.app.wadapps" name="management" rev="[2.2.6-RC0,3.0.0-RC0["/>
- Add the following dependency to your player project where applicationName is the name of the Java application:
<dependency org="com.companyName" name="applicationName" rev="0.1.+"/>
- Build your Java project with EasyAnt (right click on the project -> build with EasyAnt)
- Build your player project with EasyAnt (right click on the project -> build with EasyAnt)
A .zip file is created in the Artifacts’ folder in the player project. The zip file contains a standalone
executable that runs without MicroEJ SDK installed on your machine. JRE7 or later is required to
execute the standalone player executable.