How can I pull out another page

hello,
I have two pages . How should I realize that when I slide my finger to the left, pageB will be pulled out gradually.Until the gesture up, pageB completely covered the original interface.What method should I use. Is there a class like touchevent on microej.
Thanks in advance.

Hello @yuelan.huang ,

I assume you want to do a sliding animation between two MWT containers by using a drag touch event. We have that process described here: ExampleJava-MWT/slide-container at master · MicroEJ/ExampleJava-MWT · GitHub and MWT Examples — MicroEJ Documentation.

If I was mistaken could you please described the libraries that you are using, most notably the UI libraries. You could also consult the animation documentation for more general information on animation.

Have a nice day!
Gaëtan for MicroEJ

hi,
In fact, the effect I want to achieve is to pull a new interface on the desktop by pulling it down or left and right. The example you gave seems to be implemented in a container. For example, when I drop down the main interface, a new interface appears. Then I operate in the new interface and the main page will not respond to my click event. I can’t find any way to realize it.

Hello @yuelan.huang,
I’m not sure to understand correctly what you want.
After pulling the new interface, the main one is not shown anymore. Why do you want your main page to respond to click events if it is not shown?
Regards,
Alexis

hello,
actually,what I want is that when pull down an interface on the desktop, which can be gradually displayed with my gestures and cover the desktop.how can I do?
regards,
yuelan

Hello @yuelan.huang,
Maybe the SecretScroll widget from our Demo-Widget will fit your needs better. In this container, one widget is shown and the other are hidden. It is possible to show the other widgets by scrolling the screen.
Let me know if this solution is good for you.
Regards,
Alexis