We recently published a fully fleshed out tutorial about starting with MICROEJ UI technologies, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Draw on the screen using UI primitives (lines, circles, images, fonts and more).
- Create your first GUI using existing widgets and layouts.
- Create your own widgets.
- Give your application some style using the stylesheeting APIs.
- Animate your GUI.
- Support several languages.
- Understand how to process events.
- Create your own fonts.
You can find this tutorial at Getting Started With GUI — MicroEJ Documentation and for a more in-depth look at the MICROEJ GUI solution read this documentation: Graphical User Interface — MicroEJ Documentation.
The MicroEJ Team