Today we are announcing the update of platform for the evaluation board ESP32-WROVER-KIT V4.1 . As usual the platform is available as a resource in the developer website.
- This multi-sandbox platform is available for MICROEJ SDK 5.
- The platform supports the following features: Wi-Fi, Network, SSL and UI.
- The platform is based on the BSP from Espressif .
- You can install the sources of the platform (reference implementation) by using the
File->Import->MicroEJ->Examples and Platform Reference Implementationsmenu.
- Next, you can play with the foundation libraries examples available on our Github repository .
The MicroEJ Team.
 Release ESP-IDF Release v3.1.1 · espressif/esp-idf · GitHub
 GitHub - MicroEJ/Example-Standalone-Foundation-Libraries: This project gathers all the basic examples of the foundation libraries.