Today we are announcing the support for a new evaluation board ESP32-WROVER-KIT V3 . As usual the platform is available as a resource in the developer website.
- This mono-sandbox platform is available for MicroEJ SDK 4.1.
- The platform supports the following features: Network, SSL and UI.
- The platform is based on the BSP from Espressif .
- You can install the sources of the platform (reference implementation) by using the
File->Import->MicroEJ->Examples and Platform Reference Implementationsmenu.
- Next, you can play with the foundation libraries examples available on our Github repository .
The MicroEJ Team.
 Release ESP-IDF Release v3.0 · espressif/esp-idf · GitHub
 GitHub - MicroEJ/Example-Standalone-Foundation-Libraries: This project gathers all the basic examples of the foundation libraries.