We are proud to announce the release of a brand new and improved MICROEJ SDK Distribution 20.10 containing the latest MICROEJ SDK 5.3. The MICROEJ SDK is available as a distribution meaning MicroEJ packages a fully functional deliverable including the latest and greatest features for our IDE.
MICROEJ SDK is available at https://developer.microej.com/get-started/.
You can also update the MicroEJ SDK starting Distribution 19.05 by using the
Help > Check for Updates feature.
Here are the highlights of the changelog for MICROEJ SDK 5.3 and MICROEJ SDK Distribution 20.10:
- Updated the various MICROEJ SDK plugins for
- Removed Licenses checks.
- Fixed an issue of file editors not reopened after restart and an issue about mock classpath building.
- Disabled a Launch Group configuration and an Error Log option.
- Enhanced error messages.
MicroEJ Module Manager
- Fixed workspace default settings file when clicking on the
- Fixed issues when resolving using the MicroEJ Module Manager.
- Modified how a javadoc is built for module repositories.
- Modified when a code coverage report is generated.
build-microej-riand disabled documentation generation.
microej-mockcontent script initialization folder name.
- Updated to Eclipse version
- Fixed low quality MacOS SDK icons.
NOTE: Since the Eclipse version was updated, you will be asked to migrate existing workspaces used with a previous version of MICROEJ SDK.
NOTE: Starting with this release, only 64bits JRE are supported because 32bits JRE support has been removed since Eclipse version
2018-12. See this link for more details.
Find the complete MICROEJ SDK release notes at https://repository.microej.com/p2/.
The MicroEJ Team