We are proud to announce an updated support for the STM32F7508-DK evaluation board . Two platforms are available depending on your need: Mono Sandbox GNU or IAR toolchains.
Platforms are available at repository.microej.com.
Platforms are available for MicroEJ SDK Distribution 20.10, here is the changelog:
- IAR platform build compliancy.
- Update FS pack to 5.1.2 that fixes a simulation issue with architectures 7.13+.
- Update architecture to 7.14.0.
- Declare display and network heaps dynamically instead of statically in the linker file.
- Added iperf benchmark.
- Added build time configuration for System View support.
- Update documentation with guidance of avoiding link errors with certain applications.
Platforms use a STM32Cube BSP as their basis thanks to the STM32CubeIDE . Next, you can play with the foundation libraries examples available on our Github repository .
The MicroEJ team