We just have released the platform for the Renesas Synergy Development Kit DK-S7G2 board  on developer.microej.com.
- The mono-sandbox platform is available for MicroEJ SDK 4.1.
- You can install the binary platform (.jpf) file using the File->Import->MicroEJ->Platforms menu. The sources of the platform (reference implementation) can be imported using the File->Import->MicroEJ->Examples and Platform Reference Implementations menu.
- The platform includes the following features: UI, Network, SSL and file system (FS).
- The platform BSP drivers are based on ThreadX for GCC compiler, with SSP1.3 . More information are available in the platform documentation once imported in MicroEJ SDK.
- Next, you can play with the foundation libraries examples available on our Github repository .
Here’s a video of a washing machine GUI application running on the board: .